Quitting Dip

Archived Centurion Quit Scrolls 2015-2016

Sapper

32 minutes ago, grizclaws said:

Grizclaws 820

Am I to respect your large quit number and not ask you why you are just getting on the scroll?  Don't you have any digits to text a post-up request?  How is your quit doing?  Are you getting complacent or bored with quitting?  Why just slink in here and drop your status update w/o some lame excuse?  I'm just asking because I care.  I'm not going to PM you because you are last in and LATE, and should be on the wall of shame.  @Lipi  @schaef dropping the ball with the WOS today.

22 minutes ago, soxfnnlansing said:

Am I to respect your large quit number and not ask you why you are just getting on the scroll?  Don't you have any digits to text a post-up request?  How is your quit doing?  Are you getting complacent or bored with quitting?  Why just slink in here and drop your status update w/o some lame excuse?  I'm just asking because I care.  I'm not going to PM you because you are last in and LATE, and should be on the wall of shame.  @Lipi  @schaef dropping the ball with the WOS today.

Not for nothing, but @grizclaws posted o the scroll 14 hours ago.

The spreadsheet was shut down at 10:40am because we have a bunch of badasses and one leper in here. 

1 minute ago, BigKahuna said:

Not for nothing, but @grizclaws posted o the scroll 14 hours ago.

The spreadsheet was shut down at 10:40am because we have a bunch of badasses and one leper in here. 

I scrolled before I posted to see if someone put his name and number on the scroll.  Silly me I didn't see 820 with no name next to it.  Sorry @grizclaws, didn't know you were doubling up today. :cia: 

Please fill in your quit date here.