Quitting Dip

Archived Centurion Quit Scrolls 2015-2016

Sapper

Bazooks 691, congrats to Schaef on his 700, I'll see you at C7 in 9 days. 

Sorry I'm so late. I slept 11 hours straight and am going back for more shortly. 

Edited by BazookaJoe
  • Like 1

Thanks KTC…

The more I think about it, the more convinced I become that I owe my quit to KTC. I know, shocking…but here’s my rationale.

700 days ago, I quit dipping. It wasn’t the first time…but this time was going to be the last. After 6 days of going at it alone, I decided to turn to the internet to find out why all the other times I failed. I Googled “how to quit dipping.” The number 1 result was www.kaversrus.org. I thought I should check it out. After 5 minutes or so of perusing the website, I decided to join. It was the first forum I ever joined. Trying to figure shit out was a little difficult, but the site was divided into groups. Kinda weird but the site was functioning since 09 or something…so it has to work right? Finally found my group of green newbies. I was introduced to some badass quitters and some downright bumbling idiots. My group was extra special, or so I thought, because we had 20 or so retreads (people who tried and failed on the website before). Early on in my quit, I met the members of Mayhem…bunch of assholes with whom I fit perfectly. I finally started to learn how to quit by watching them work. They exposed the hypocrisy that was www.kindtocavers.org. The moderators and leadership had lost their way some time back. Douche bags like wasteofspace, mchomo, nodiq, 30yridiot, jb, rimshot, and chewtoy were running the site into the ground. They lost their edge…their way and traded it for member numbers, income, and retreads. What the fuck is a retread? They coddled the balls of those who caved just so they would have a large membership. Fuck that….but THIS is why I owe everything to www.kavingtocoddling.org. Without that site, I would have never met the founders of www.quittingdip.com. I would have never met the quitters here at www.quittingdip.com. Their shitty website has shown me what not to do…has shown me what a quit site should not be like. For that I have to say, THANKS KODDLINGTHECAVERS.ORG.

• Like 6

Please fill in your quit date here.