Quitting Dip

Archived Centurion Quit Scrolls 2015-2016

Sapper

5 hours ago, sschumann said:

Sschu 524. I apologize for missing yesterday. There was no reception for 1.5 hours away. 

Quit.

Ok, now just lets chat about this.  In the past 14 days, I have been in Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Austria, London, and 1000 feet from the fucking forward line of troops in the coalition fight against ISIS.  I missed zero days of posting.  Your excuse is invalid.

• Like 6

you gotta want to be on the scroll 1st thing everyday.  It's either inside a quitter to live for posting up, or it becomes a chore and you eventually slip away.  

Being 2016, there are so many avenues for getting your promise posted up there is no excuse.  This isn't hard if you live for posting up.  I still can't believe I am free from the can.  It's been almost 23 months.  When I wake up, I break my neck to get on here just like 90% of Centurions do.  Being quit never gets old.  Take pride in yourself and your quit brethren as soon as your day begins.  I am quitting and it never gets old.  Much of the other stuff can get old, but not making the daily choice to quit, and publicly declaring your daily decision to do so 1st thing.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, sschumann said:

Sschu 524. I apologize for missing yesterday. There was no reception for 1.5 hours away. 

Quit.

Thats total Bullshit and you know it .... if you don't give a shit anymore, then maybe now is a good time for you to fade away and leave 

• Like 1

Please fill in your quit date here.