Quitting Dip

Archived Centurion Quit Scrolls 2015-2016

Sapper

No, swimming pool got shut down by board of health yesterday (because stupid idiots are.running it) and my 80 year old father asked me to stop by and find out what was wrong.  I left my phone there and am now using my 6 year old HTC Thunderbolt which only needed about 2 hours to update its software after sitting in a drawer for 2 years.    QD is not accessible whatsoever at my work due to you assholes using a lot of shitty language and being homophobic fudge packers so I was fucked until 3:30 ESTwhen I finally left the hive.

In your defense, most sites are banned at our facility and cell service is voice and teXT only.

Edited by Hubie337

1 hour ago, Hubie337 said:

No, swimming pool got shut down by board of health yesterday (because stupid idiots are.running it) and my 80 year old father asked me to stop by and find out what was wrong.  I left my phone there and am now using my 6 year old HTC Thunderbolt which only needed about 2 hours to update its software after sitting in a drawer for 2 years.    QD is not accessible whatsoever at my work due to you assholes using a lot of shitty language and being homophobic fudge packers so I was fucked until 3:30 ESTwhen I finally left the hive.

In your defense, most sites are banned at our facility and cell service is voice and teXT only.

Out of curiosity re: cell service, do they somehow have the ability to scramble your data plan ... or are you that remote that you have zero connection?

Edited by 8meds

Centurion Quit Scroll

(& Legionnaires)

BAD ASS QUITTERS

Quit Chewing Tobacco : Quit Dipping : Cold Turkey Quit

Image result for bigfoot monster truck

QUIT THE SHIT OUT OF THAT SHIT

Edited by BazookaJoe
  • Like 1

Please fill in your quit date here.