Quitting Dip

Archived Centurion Quit Scrolls 2015-2016

Sapper

Soxfnnlansing 278 days without putting nicotine into my body.  I promise RD, JAX, and the Centurions I will continue my quit today and not use in any way.  I'm also out in the world telling anyone who is interested how wonderful it is to not be a slave to the can/pack.

• Like 2

Jax - 1,006 - Great get together last night after my son's graduation.  The last Graduation I attended was for my nephew 3-years ago.  I remember taking a walk with my son to check out the baseball field at UCF so I could throw in a lipper.  We missed being in pictures and stood in a light rain because I am addicted.  Yesterday I watched my sister in law having the shakes because she went ALMOST two hours without a heater.  Then proceed to pound one right after another along with Bud Lights till around 10:00 when she decided to drive the hour + back home.  Addiction sucks, my friends.  Beating it one day at a time becomes more gratifying with each victory.  Yesterday was a Victory for us.  Fuck You, nicotine and Fuck You, Cancer!!! 

• Like 2

Braves360 - 427. I asked someone to post for me yesterday. I guess it didn't get done. I'm still quit no excuses. 

​I want names so I know it wasn't me.

Please fill in your quit date here.