Quitting Dip

Archived Centurion Quit Scrolls 2015-2016

Sapper

hammydon TWO YEARS completed, no nicotine! (760)

Also, today completes ONE YEAR no alcohol, kinda proud of that one too. (365)

I'll have to say: the cravings were intense yesterday, after 2 (and one) years respectively. It proves that my brain is not yet healed from the nicotine and alcohol use... and anniversaries can be triggers (says my shrink)....  so thanks for the support in this forum you all.

Badass dude!

@Eagles fan ... 638 (via post in 10/19 thread)

@woosel ... 278 not using today, congrats on another day quit all you effers and effetts  (via post in 10/19 thread)

@JKEdwards ... 213 (via post in 10/19 thread)

Nice work fellas!!  :ROFL:

edit: Eagles Fan caught his error, who would've guessed?

Edited by 8meds
  • Like 2

@Eagles fan ... 638 (via post in 10/19 thread)

@woosel ... 278 not using today, congrats on another day quit all you effers and effetts  (via post in 10/19 thread)

@JKEdwards ... 213 (via post in 10/19 thread)

Nice work fellas!!  :ROFL:

edit: Eagles Fan caught his error, who would've guessed?

I was half asleep and squeezing out a deuce. I'm honestly not sure how I did that.  

• Like 3

Hubie 435.  Locked in a secure site again.  Not even allowed to bring phones in for 10 hours.  Had to give wife emergency number to reach me.  Place is messed up.

@Hubie337 Unless they kick your door down in the middle of the night, tie you up and gag you, throw you in the back of the truck, and dump you in said secure site, I don't get how that is relevant.

You could text me at any hour of the day. My ringer's off, and I damn well know I could get you on the scroll earlier than 630 est

Edit- as in, you know you're going there right? I can send a three digit text to someone in about 2 seconds. Why can't you?

Please fill in your quit date here.