Quitting Dip

Archived Centurion Quit Scrolls 2015-2016

Sapper

Golf -718 - Mom just asked if I wanted a spinach smoothie for breakfast.....on thanksgiving..... I told her I didn't think it would go that well with the Bloody Mary I was fixing to make! Quit on!

• Like 3

Sin, I am extremely thankful for this group of badass quitters who hold me accountable and help me stay without a drop, puff, pinch of Nicotine  for last 310 days and many more ahead. Happy ? Day! Cheers 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Golf said:

Golf -718 - Mom just asked if I wanted a spinach smoothie for breakfast.....on thanksgiving..... I told her I didn't think it would go that well with the Bloody Mary I was fixing to make! Quit on!

Then clearly I need to introduce you (and @Sluggo) to my locally famous Hearty Mary smoothie... Basically an all-natural Bloody Mary. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, sschumann said:

Never been in scroll in the early hours. @Lipi do you post up again tomorrow since it's still Wednesday there?

Not usually. I work and live east coast hours, so my quit does too. That said, you're free to post to the scroll as many times as will get your quit dick to dangle @sschumann

• Like 2

Please fill in your quit date here.