Quitting Dip

Archived Centurion Quit Scrolls 2015-2016

Sapper

6 minutes ago, 8meds said:

8meds - 627 - with @Dood on his 199th (spreadsheet says you're a day premature bud)!

Weird. I've just been posting the number in the counter which says 200.  Just did the math and I am day 199 (posted day 4 on June 18).  Probably will still keep posting the counter number for convenience?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Dood said:

Weird. I've just been posting the number in the counter which says 200.  Just did the math and I am day 199 (posted day 4 on June 18).  Probably will still keep posting the counter number for convenience?

No right or wrong. Some people don't count day one but counters do and visa versa.  

I have a commuter on my phone I configured to suite my needs

1 hour ago, Dood said:
1 hour ago, Dood said:

Dood- 200. Quit.

Edit: Day 199? 

@Dood your quit date on the spreadsheet is 6-15-15. On your profile the quit date is 6-14-15.  Simple? :lipi:

Make sure your profile number is accurate, and the spreadsheet will be adjusted accordingly, if needed

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Lipi said:

@Dood your quit date on the spreadsheet is 6-15-15. On your profile the quit date is 6-14-15.  Simple? :lipi:

Make sure your profile number is accurate, and the spreadsheet will be adjusted accordingly, if needed

Fixed it. June 15th is the right date.  

Please fill in your quit date here.