Quitting Dip

Archived Centurion Quit Scrolls 2015-2016

Sapper

Sap - Quit... Been thinking about this and I know I'll take some flack, but I'm tired of the days.  I'm fucking quit, I was yesterday, I will be tomorrow.  There is approximately zero probability that I'm going to cave.  I know this to be true because I post early every fucking day.  I know lots of people get all pissy about not posting days, but it's my roll post and I don't believe in the one day at a time mentality at nearly 600 days.  Folks I'm quit for life.  You'll know that because for the rest of my life, you'll see my post of Sap - Quit.

• Like 3

Sin 229 , I like days as well even though I have hard time tracking them (memory issues due to the dirty hippiness) screenshots help battle that side.

Poatjng Days reminds me how far I have come and how much further I need to go yet. I am quit for life. 

• Like 4

Lipi 595 - I appreciate the sentiment behind dropping the number after our names, because ODAAT is a bastion of morons and pussies once you turn the corner. But although I'm quit for life, I like the number. Especially for dudes like Warthog and Dood, who need to track their progress against the poison.

Please fill in your quit date here.