Quitting Dip

Archived Centurion Quit Scrolls 2015-2016

Sapper

Lady G 672 late but quit.  

How do you reinvigorate your quit? I've always been selfish with my quit....nothing gets in the way of it.....how do I get that back?  Is it normal to feel that you "got this" as long as you realize you only got this far because you post each day?  Do others go thru this...."I'm good" stage? I'm a smart girl. I know that this path leads to complacency....and the beginning of the end of your quit.  That won't be me....because I think the difference is I don't WANT to use. How do I make my quit FEEL as good as it did when I was crushing day 100 and 365?  Why does this happen?  Is it addiction's trick to make you think you can change what has worked for 672 days.  Does it know when to get in and continue to break you down? I don't think about dip. I get disgusted by those that use it. I feel sorry for those that buy it standing in line before me at the fuel stop. I get angry hearing my co-workers say "I need a smoke break".... The fainted smell of it makes me gag.  Why isn't this fire running thru me like it did before?  I want to be that bad ass again that says fuck your sob story....quit or die. I don't have time for anything else.... Was that determination speaking? Where did it go?    

• Like 2

Please fill in your quit date here.