Quitting Dip

Archived Centurion Quit Scrolls 2015-2016

Sapper

29 minutes ago, 8meds said:

Is the bun done yet?

Yup after an eventful morning yesterday momma's blood pressure dropped dangerously low and baby's heart beat did the same so they did an emergency c-section and had to out her completely under. Baby didn't want to breathe right away and it took 1.5 min to get him to breathe, then they couldn't get mamma to stop bleeding. So yes very crazy emotional day yesterday.  All in all everyone if good now.

Baby boy 8lbs 2 Oz 21 inches.  

27 minutes ago, BRO24 said:

Yup after an eventful morning yesterday momma's blood pressure dropped dangerously low and baby's heart beat did the same so they did an emergency c-section and had to out her completely under. Baby didn't want to breathe right away and it took 1.5 min to get him to breathe, then they couldn't get mamma to stop bleeding. So yes very crazy emotional day yesterday.  All in all everyone if good now.

Baby boy 8lbs 2 Oz 21 inches.  

Wow, glad everything went as good as it could in that situation!  Sounds like a future defenseman!  Congrats on the baby boy!

beast42 - day 479.....i promise and swear I will not use nicotine today

FUCK ME....look what I just found at the quote box....i went in to check on Bro's status and was going to quote his update, when I found my morning roll post---- I must of forgot to hit the submit button......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beast42 said:

beast42 - day 479.....i promise and swear I will not use nicotine today

FUCK ME....look what I just found at the quote box....i went in to check on Bro's status and was going to quote his update, when I found my morning roll post---- I must of forgot to hit the submit button......

All good beast, you were on the plebe scroll or you would have been noted as missing. 

• Like 1

Please fill in your quit date here.