Quitting Dip

2016 Archive

1 hour ago, BazookaJoe said:

I think he was just asking a general question to the Plebes Tex. 

OK. I thought maybe people were getting mad at my bouncing gifs.  Otherwise at this point I just need sleep  

I'm finally heading to bed after 24 hours of shifts. They were a little busier than I thought they would be. Need to remember not to schedule like that. 

2 hours ago, texagmd said:

OK. I thought maybe people were getting mad at my bouncing gifs.  Otherwise at this point I just need sleep  

I'm finally heading to bed after 24 hours of shifts. They were a little busier than I thought they would be. Need to remember not to schedule like that. 

No one I know of ever gets mad when they see bouncing boobies unless they have something in their eyes and can't get a clear picture. What people do get mad at is when folks show up late or don't show up at all on the scroll. Get that right and keep it right and it will be smooth sailing from here on out. 

15 hours ago, texagmd said:

Make no mistake: if anyone gets mad at your bouncing gifs, you'll have my full support to retaliate with twice as many bouncing gifs.  If fact, every time you post something, it should be with a bouncing gif.

texagmd- 168

Got distracted wondering if she was in the process of putting it on or taking it off and had to go back to double check my days from previous thread. Where oh where did the day counter go?

• Like 2

Please fill in your quit date here.