Quitting Dip

2016 Archive

54 minutes ago, Phillipshadenoughcope said:

Been a long 1 day. I am feeling like a prisoner on the run. Thanks for all your support. We can beat this habit 

Quit one hour at a time if you have to.  Make a promise not to use for an hour, and then stick to it.  Rinse, repeat.  Soon they'll be daily promises.  Reach down, find that inner strength and harness it.  You can do this!

BTW, picking your nose is a habit ... you're fighting an addiction.  One of the top 5 most addictive substances.  Get past the first 72 hours, that's when it leaves your system.  After that, it's mostly mental.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Phillipshadenoughcope said:

Been a long 1 day. I am feeling like a prisoner on the run. Thanks for all your support. We can beat this habit 

@Phillipshadenoughcope

Awesome day one man keep it up and you'll have the shit off your mind for good and you'll feel better and better everyday you stay quit, don't let it keep you down and don't give up on yourself man.

• Like 1

2 days quite.. I believe I got this. Thanks group for all your help . It means so much.. time to bear down and kick this stuff

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Phillipshadenoughcope said:

2 days quite.. I believe I got this. Thanks group for all your help . It means so much.. time to bear down and kick this stuff

I'm with you all day phillip. Day 2 sucks. Embrace how bad you feel as your body gets rid of all the toxins. You'll never have to do this again.  Get some gum or some fake dip to help take the edge off. You can do this! 

1 hour ago, Phillipshadenoughcope said:

Stay busy and focused on why you quit Phillip, keep gum and spitz near by. Glad you are here

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phillipshadenoughcope said:

Nice work Phil! Keep crushing it. Focus. The withdrawal will go away soon, and will never come back if you follow the program.

Please fill in your quit date here.