Quitting Dip

2016 Archive

@texagmd

Whom did you text/call/email this morning when the site didn't load? If you decided not to contact anybody, move on, and try again later--it was a poor decision. 

No more late days. No more technical difficulties. Check your inbox for my #.

Pre 719 

monkey 560

This is the place Skipan. Post your name and number of days quit here. This is your promise to yourself and us that you will not use nicotine in ANY form today. Youll come back and make the promise again everyday. Wont be long until you are a badass quitter. If you want it and have integrity. No time like the present. Whats it gonna be?

Edited by monkey
  • Like 1

Making sure post got through.

Poor planning previously was no excuse.  

There will always be something different to posting even if there are 100 monotonous days in a row.  Shouldn't have expected things to be easy and should have immediately moved on to plan B, C, etc.  There is always another way to get your Scroll up. Even if you are trying to stick to your usual way.

At the ranch, usual connection difficulties will be immediately responded to and then move on to back ups. 

Day 34.. no turning back !!! Made it with the Scroll and My Determined Brothers Here

• Like 4

Day 35. I won't be broken today..with my God and the brotherhood behind me I can make this day without Copenhagen!

• Like 4

Please fill in your quit date here.