Quitting Dip

02-27-2018 Plebe Quit Scroll

Ash87

19 Days - Longest I've gone w/o smoking since I was a teenager. Feels good. (The longest I'd gone was 8 days before now)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EmilyDarline said:

19 Days - Longest I've gone w/o smoking since I was a teenager. Feels good. (The longest I'd gone was 8 days before now)

take a moment and reflect on this quit within your intro.  Why does this one feel different?  What do you think the daily promise does for you?

Some day down the road, a potential quitter just shopping around, looking at intros could read yours.  Possibly, your views on quit could make the light bulb go off, make them want to quit too.  How cool is that?  Even you, finding yourself in the middle of a bad funk ... even you could read it and re-light the passion for your own quit down the road.

Alternatively, if a couple minutes are too much ... that's a shame.

1 hour ago, 8meds said:

take a moment and reflect on this quit within your intro.  Why does this one feel different?  What do you think the daily promise does for you?

Some day down the road, a potential quitter just shopping around, looking at intros could read yours.  Possibly, your views on quit could make the light bulb go off, make them want to quit too.  How cool is that?  Even you, finding yourself in the middle of a bad funk ... even you could read it and re-light the passion for your own quit down the road.

Alternatively, if a couple minutes are too much ... that's a shame.

I pretty much spend all my waking hours reflecting on this 😂. 

Please fill in your quit date here.