Quitting Dip

Archived Plebe Quit Scrolls

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hatdave -32 I quit again today with everyone

• Like 1

I wasn't on my daily routine of going into the office and making my plebes on work computer, and ultimately forgot until evening.  I know the importance of the plebes and am going to start doing it straight from my phone first thing in morning.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Viceless said:

I wasn't on my daily routine of going into the office and making my plebes on work computer, and ultimately forgot until evening.  I know the importance of the plebes and am going to start doing it straight from my phone first thing in morning.  

It's good you realize how important good routines are needed for this quit to work.  I hope you take some time to look around and read everything you can from the experiences of those that came before.

I wasn't truly quit until I knew I was apart of something larger than me and my addiction.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Viceless said:

Good to see you on the scroll Vice. Check your PM.

Hatdave - 33 quitting again today after a tough day yesterday

• Like 4

Please fill in your quit date here.