Quitting Dip

Archived Plebe Quit Scrolls

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Sam T Skullerich said:

Skully 29 - My bad on being late. I went home from work sick as a dog yesterday and slept for 15 hours straight. Been in a bit of a fog today

I bet you would have walked to 7-11 for a can this morning in your old life.  Fog should lift soon 

5 hours ago, BazookaJoe said:

The days will fly by as your quit gets harder

This obviously means "more hardcore", not " more difficult ",  just in case you were wondering. 

The only people whose quits get more difficult as time goes by are white knuckle chew-romancer coddled half-ass pussies. This is not the site for that. 

Edited by Lipi
  • Like 2

Oh, and Lipi 794, kick ass this weekend plebes. Good to see you before lunch Skully!:spank:

Edit- congrats on your first month!

Edited by Lipi
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lipi said:

This obviously means "more hardcore", not " more difficult ",  just in case you were wondering. 

The only people whose quits get more difficult as time goes by are white knuckle chew-romancer coddled half-ass pussies. This is not the site for that. 

Yeah I meant harder as in armor plate measured with the Brinell scale and not the level of difficulty...because quitting does get much easier. 

Pardon the lack of qualification Lipi. 

9 minutes ago, BazookaJoe said:

Pardon the lack of qualification Lipi. 

Just making sure the plebes have clarity. A few of these bros still knocking the fog and cobwebs out of those brains. 

Hatdave - 36 quitting with no white knuckles!!

• Like 5

Hatdave-37. Quitting hard with the best

Please fill in your quit date here.