Quitting Dip

Archived Plebe Quit Scrolls

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, GrizzlyBear said:

GrizzlyBear Day 85 still strong still quit and if you must know I've been preaching the gospel of QD:BAQ to the lost generation of quitters on DipQuit. So begin the flack

All it takes is 30 seconds or less to post a number..........

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, GrizzlyBear said:

GrizzlyBear Day 85 still strong still quit and if you must know I've been preaching the gospel of QD:BAQ to the lost generation of quitters on DipQuit. So begin the flack

Huh?  So you flaked out and never responded to NUMEROUS brothers here reaching out to you because you were preaching gospel of quit on something I've never heard of?  I'm not following

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Lighty said:

Huh?  So you flaked out and never responded to NUMEROUS brothers here reaching out to you because you were preaching gospel of quit on something I've never heard of?  I'm not following

Then look it up on your AppStore lighty like I said I'm still quit. Got tired of a few of the egos around here and I don't really give a damn about it. Because in the reality of it, if the Internet crashed tomorrow most of y'all just might cave because yalls addiction now isn't tobacco it's the fact that y'all feed off of each others ego on this little screen. i was gettin hooked on that. So sorry if anyone got hurt. Now take it to my intro or the plebe pen or catch all since it's already soaked in piss from lipis dominance fit earlier. Let's not clutter up scroll anymore. 

7 minutes ago, GrizzlyBear said:

Then look it up on your AppStore lighty like I said I'm still quit. Got tired of a few of the egos around here and I don't really give a damn about it. Because in the reality of it, if the Internet crashed tomorrow most of y'all just might cave because yalls addiction now isn't tobacco it's the fact that y'all feed off of each others ego on this little screen. i was gettin hooked on that. So sorry if anyone got hurt. Now take it to my intro or the plebe pen or catch all since it's already soaked in piss from lipis dominance fit earlier. Let's not clutter up scroll anymore. 

Got it - so you skipped a day in protest. 

Please don't ever insinuate that I might cave.  It's not happening. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, GrizzlyBear said:

. . . begin the flack

Ok, but why didn't you post up yesterday? It's not "begin the flack," dude--several folks reached out to you all day yesterday and not one of them (to my knowledge) even got a response from you.

From your scroll post, you were at some other (read: lesser) quit site all day long. So:

1. You were on some device that was working (meaning you could have been on QD)

2. You made an effort to actively avoid QD all day.

3. Not a single one of your bros here was worth responding to at any point in time yesterday.

I hate to state the obvious, but that isn't brotherhood.

36 minutes ago, GrizzlyBear said:

I don't see any of us caving without the internet, dipshit. We have a brotherhood here. Posting to the scroll is a convenience that we offer so that we are not texting or phone each other every fucking day. The brotherhood will live on without the internet. You don't know shit about QD or quitting. Get over yourself. You don't like the accountability or the flack about your fucking inappropriate texting habits...go fuck yourself and get the fuck out. You want to learn how to quit correctly and pass along the knowledge to some new plebes down the road, the sit down and post your promise every fucking day. You have a choice. Choose now.

• Like 4

Pope 790 - you're at a popular funk stage @GrizzlyBear.  

You have been quit long enough that it isn't a real daily struggle.  You're likely struggling with the idea of being tied to a website with no real end in sight. The thought of quitting for good is sinking in, but so is the realization that this place can take a lot of your time. I've been there. Walked through this phase with lots of guys. On the other side of the funk is a realization that the tradeoff between posting daily and staying quit and the stats for the alternative make the 30 seconds to post scroll seem attractive. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GrizzlyBear said:

McDeere 805, quitting with all the plebes, even this precious little pink butterfly.  

Grady 715. Yo Fizz, you ever hear the saying, "take what you need and leave the rest." ? No one said you have to blow everyone here. If you don't like a mother fucker, don't pay no attention to him. You're here to quit, period. You got a chapped ass because you deservingly got called out for a dick move. Forget about it and move on. 

• Like 1

Please fill in your quit date here.