Quitting Dip

Archived Plebe Quit Scrolls

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Lupo606 said:

Lupo606 day23

what happen today fruit loop?.... busy day?    would like us to just ignore the fact that you posted roll 7pm tonight?  Would you like a trophy? or would you like us to call you out on your Half Assery???  

Day 23 is no time to start fucking around....not time to loose focus...you are one dumb ass decision away from fucking this up......don't be that dumb ass....Re-Focus your quit and pull your head out of your ass.....get in here tomorrow morning and post first thing

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, beast42 said:

what happen today fruit loop?.... busy day?    would like us to just ignore the fact that you posted roll 7pm tonight?  Would you like a trophy? or would you like us to call you out on your Half Assery???  

Day 23 is no time to start fucking around....not time to loose focus...you are one dumb ass decision away from fucking this up......don't be that dumb ass....Re-Focus your quit and pull your head out of your ass.....get in here tomorrow morning and post first thing

I'm sick of this. I'm out. I don't need to be insulted by some wannabe keyboard bad asses. I'm sure you will all dog pile on and call me names, etc. At the end of the day I'll still be quit and not have to put up with BS. I wish you all the best of luck with your quit. 

9 minutes ago, Lupo606 said:

I'm sick of this. I'm out. I don't need to be insulted by some wannabe keyboard bad asses. I'm sure you will all dog pile on and call me names, etc. At the end of the day I'll still be quit and not have to put up with BS. I wish you all the best of luck with your quit. 

:ROFL:I cant believe how many Kavers I've seen write this same post!

• Like 3

I'm glad i was able to provide you with a reason to exit.....if that was all the reason you needed to run, then your skin is obviously too thin to be here

Please take thisimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvhGwHdL0bINWi8wj61zeyou'll need it to sweep the sand out of your clit....the sand makes running away very uncomfortable

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lupo606 said:

Worst decision of your life. I would rethink it. I'm getting ready to fly to London and taking the time to check in. People here can be assholes. Don't take it personally, we just know what works and posting at 7pm doesn't work. The nic bitch is devious and will be whispering in your ear on your next long drive. When you cave you will dip more than you ever did before because the bitch is spiteful. Hope you come to your senses.

13 minutes ago, Lupo606 said:

What a stupid choice. Either way, bye. Bitch.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Lupo606 said:

It's cool, bro. I get it, you're special. You've been off dip for 23 days and know how to quit for life. Hope you enjoyed your stoppage. Good luck with your cave.

Hatdave 27- @rothstein57 I'm not a pussy and proud to be quit with you and everyone today!!

• Like 4

monkey 311 Vehicle left me with my thumb up my ass on the side of the highway today.

Nicotine wasnt the solution to that problem. Attaching a tow rope to my thumb was the solution.

Please fill in your quit date here.