Quitting Dip

08-17-2020 Quitting Dip Daily Scroll

Tyler

Sorry if this is not allowed here, but does anyone have handsome Jeff’s number? Not sure where else to post where enough people will see. He hasn’t posted today and the way he was talking last night has me worried it’s a cave. I’ve PM’d him but still nothing. I know this may seem a bit weak on my part but I feel partially responsible for this. Obviously his choice but I’d still an acknowledgement he’s alive.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JJG009 said:

Sorry if this is not allowed here, but does anyone have handsome Jeff’s number? Not sure where else to post where enough people will see. He hasn’t posted today and the way he was talking last night has me worried it’s a cave. I’ve PM’d him but still nothing. I know this may seem a bit weak on my part but I feel partially responsible for this. Obviously his choice but I’d still an acknowledgement he’s alive.

There have been a few of us who have tried to reach him through his phone number. No one has received an answer from him.

To me it seems like a fuck off rather than a cave. It's a pre-cave. You can look at his other statements as sarcastic before he went into the LC and started ball coddling the lepers. Nothing wrong with sarcasm, but the timing leads to some plausible clues.  They're just words until he misses a day.

I added 2 more contacts to phone from the QD family. If you need digits please PM me. Thank you Plebes 

I'll repost in the Plebes.  Sorry.

Edited by woosel

37 minutes ago, woosel said:

I added 2 more contacts to phone from the QD family. If you need digits please PM me. Thank you Plebes 

I'll repost in the Plebes.  Sorry.

Lol I wondering about that. Why don't you reach out to one or two individually?

• Like 1

Please fill in your quit date here.